A Day on Autism Spectrum Disorders
February 27, 2015
JW Marriott Houston Galleria
5150 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
An appropriate program is essential for every child. Identifying a student's specific needs is the cornerstone of every IEP. At the 21st Annual Legal Conference for Educators, you will receive invaluable information on critical issues, including addressing physical aggression and self injurious behavior, social skills, the REED and autism, transition, and the most up to date legal caselaw. Join us at our new location in Houston for this exciting and informative one-day conference, led by experienced school attorneys and renowned education specialists.
...registration NOW OPEN, topics include:
- "Autism and the Least Restrictive Environment": Is General Education Always the Best?
- "Social Skills Programming": It's Not Just About Friends
- "Physical Aggression and Self Injurious Behavior": Addressing the Needs of the Student with Signigicant Behavioral Challenges
- "The Year in Review": An Update on Autism Cases
- "To REED or Not to REED, That is the Question": Reevaluations and Autism
- "Life Beyond the ABCs": Transitioning a Student with Autism
>>View Full Description